Nine emergency crews from Byford, Oakford, Armadale and Hope Valley were called to a house fire in Byford this week which caused about $350,000 damage.
The fire at the single storey home on Tigereye Avenue was first reported to authorities about 10.25am on December 10.
A Department of Fire and Emergency Services spokesperson said the property was about 60 per cent on fire when the crews first arrived and it was completely extinguished by about 11.30am.
Serpentine Jarrahdale SES personnel also attended to assist in securing the structure.
The cause of the fire was deemed accidental, possibly caused by an electrical fault.